MPPOA Legal Defense Fund Information
24 hour emergency number - (855) 533-6466
If you have been involved in a critical incident on duty contact the L.D.F. immediately. An action which arises from any act or omission within the scope of employment in which:
- Serious injury or death occurs
- The discharge of a weapon is involved.
Also contact the Legal Defense Fund under any of the following cases:
- When you learn that you are the subject of a criminal investigation
- When you are served with a summons and complaint in a civil matter arising out of acts or omission within the scope of your employment
- If any licensing action is brought against you by the Board of Peace Officer Standards and Training, whether within the scope of employment or not.